Looking your best without breaking the bank is a breeze at Well Suited. Our men’s consignment stores in San Diego and Phoenix sell head-turning, panty-dropping, fresh-to-death designer clothes at up to 90% off retail price, so you never sacrifice quality and style for affordability.
Stop in today to build a polished wardrobe with these basic articles of clothing that every man needs:
1. Dark Gray Suit – For interviews, conferences or everyday office wear, every man needs at least one suit. Spice it up a bit this year by skipping black and picking gray. When picking your threads, follow these basic rules: avoid pleats, chose two or three buttons, and, unless you’re Denzel Washington, stick with single breasted suits (it’ll fit better).
2. Versatile Blazer – If a blazer isn’t a staple in your closet, you’re doing it wrong. Keep it simple – choose a neutral color like gray or black, avoid double breasted or four button styles, and wear your blazer, oh, everywhere. You’re welcome.
3. V-Neck Sweater – V-Neck Sweaters can be paired with almost any look. Take advantage of winter and invest in some cashmere sweaters she won’t be able to keep her hands off. Bonus points if your V-neck brings out your eyes.
4. White Dress Shirt – A crisp white shirt is a no-brainer for any man’s wardrobe. Pick a strong fabric such as 100% cotton that will hold up during days spent at the office and nights at the bar.
5. Solid Color Jeans – Try to stay away from flashy snaps and details when selecting jeans. Or, if you can pull off the Ed Hardy look, try to limit it to one interesting feature (like cool stitching on the back pockets). Pick a trouser with a slim leg and a dark wash. Remember, keep it clean.
Begin building your wardrobe today at our men’s consignment store in San Diego and Phoenix! If you need help, we’ve got your back – just ask.